DTA Connect is a mobile app for DTA clients. It is free and can be downloaded for iPhones at the App store or for Androids on Google play. DTA Connect can be used on a smartphone or tablet (such as an iPad).
Once the app is downloaded, you can log in and see:
- Your case status, monthly benefit amount, next benefit issue date, EBT card balance and recertification due date.
- Alerts including upcoming appointments or deadlines.
- Copies of DTA notices sent in the previous 90 days.
- If DTA processed documents you recently submitted.
You can also use DTA Connect to communicate with DTA including:
- Send DTA documents by taking a picture in the app. These documents go directly to your case record! This is the fastest way of getting DTA documents.
- Ask DTA for a letter that verifies the amount of benefits you get.
- Tell DTA about a new address or phone number.
- Opt-in or opt-out of text messages from DTA.
DTAConnect.com online case information portal
DTAConnect.com is a client portal for households that have access to the Internet and an email address. You can see even more information about your SNAP or cash case than on the mobile app.
To set up an account, go to DTAConnect.com. Input your email address, your first name, last name, date of birth, and then create a password. You will be asked for one of the following to log in and see your case information:
- Your SNAP Web Application Number,
- DTA Agency ID (listed on all DTA notices),
- Your Social Security Number, OR
- Your EBT Card Number
Information on DTAConnect.com includes:
Case status, monthly benefit amount, next benefit issue date, EBT card balance, and recertification due date.
- The names of other household members.
- The amount and date of all benefits issued.
- Copies of DTA notices going back 18 months.
- List of documents received by DTA in the past 18 months with document type, status, and date received.
- Ability to submit verifications online.
- Ability to submit an online Interim Report or Recertification (no need to send DTA a paper form if completed online!). See What is the Interim Report and when do I need to do one? and When do I need to recertify my SNAP and what do I do? .
You can print out information about your monthly benefits to give to another program.
DTA Online Guide: Home > DTA Connect > DTA Connect Overview