You can apply for ConnectorCare in many ways:
- Create an online account and submit an application Online.
- Get help applying in person or over the telephone from trained community organizations. See the Enrollment Assister Search for a list of organizations near you. State-wide assistance is available from Navigators and the Health Care for All Helpline.
- Complete a paper application form and send it to the mailing address or fax number shown on the form or drop it off at a Health Connector walk-in center. You can get it in English or Spanish.
- Phone the Health Connector Customer Service 877-623-6765 and apply over the telephone.
- Get help applying from a Health Connector walk-in center in Worcester, Boston, or Springfield. Locations and offices hours are shown here.
With one application you can apply for
- any MassHealth program you or your family members may qualify for, and
- any ConnectorCare plan or other Health Connector Plan with Advance Premium Tax Credits you may qualify for.
IMPORTANT: The application will ask if you want help paying for health insurance. Answer YES if you want to apply for MassHealth, ConnectorCare or a discount on the premium for a Health ConnectorPlan.