The information on this page does not reflect COVID-19 emergency policies affecting ConnectorCare, like the closure of the Health Connector's walk-in centers. See the Health Connector's COVID-19 webpage.
See COVID-19 and MassHealth and Health Insurance for information about applying for ConnectorCare during this public health emergency.
You can apply for ConnectorCare in many ways:
- Create an online account and submit an application Online
- Get help from a Navigator or Certified Application Counselor. Sometimes these people are called Enrollment Assisters or Patient Financial Counselors.
- Complete a paper application form and send it to the mailing address or fax number shown on the form. You can get it in English or Spanish.
- Phone the Health Connector Customer Service 877-623-6765 and apply over the telephone
With one application you apply for
- any MassHealth program you or your family members may qualify for, and
- any Health Connector program you may qualify for.