You are here

Head’s up — MassLegalHelp is getting a new look!

At the beginning of March, we will be relaunching this website with a brand-new look. You may notice some things moved around, but our main content will stay the same. We hope the improved design will make it easier to find what you are looking for.


Where can I get help if I have problems with ConnectorCare?

Produced by Massachusetts Law Reform Institute
Reviewed January 2024

You can get help applying, enrolling or solving a problem from the Health Connector:

Get help from trained community organizations. See the Enrollment Assister Search for a list of organizations near you. State-wide assistance is available from Navigators and the Health Care for All Helpline. These people are trained to help with application and enrollment problems.

If your problem is a decision the Health Connector or your HMO made you can file an appeal.

Get help with your appeal from free or low cost legal services programs.

Get more information and help from MLRI’s ConnectorCare Advocacy Guide.

Find Legal Aid

You may be able to get free legal help from your local legal aid program. Or email a question about your own legal problem to a lawyer.

Ask a Law Librarian

If it's
9am - 12pm and 1pm - 4pm