The Children and Families section of MassLegalHelp has information about
- child support,
- parenting time and visitation,
- divorce, separation and annulment,
- establishing paternity,
- the Department of Children and Families (DCF),
- names and name changes,
- Children Requiring Assistance (CRA) cases (formally know as CHINS), and
- Care and Protection cases.
There is also information about the Probate and Family Court, family law practices and procedures, as well as official legal forms and applications and useful brochures, booklets, and pamphlets.