You are here

I think the school’s evaluation is wrong

Produced by Massachusetts Law Reform Institute & Justice Center of Southeastern Massachusetts
Created February, 2022

If you disagree with the school’s evaluation, you can get another evaluation. This is an “independent evaluation.”  Someone who does not work for the school does the independent evaluation. You can choose the evaluator.

Find Legal Aid

You may be able to get free legal help from your local legal aid program. Or email a question about your own legal problem to a lawyer.

Ask a Law Librarian

If it's
9am - 12pm and 1pm - 4pm