You are here

What should I do if I am moving to a new town?

Produced by Veterans Legal Clinic Legal Services Center of Harvard Law School
Created August 2018

Contact the VSO in your new town or city to re-apply for benefits. Let your current VSO know that you will be moving. The VSOs can help make sure that you continue to get the full amount of benefits without interruption.

Find Legal Aid

You may be able to get free legal help from your local legal aid program. Or email a question about your own legal problem to a lawyer.

Chapter 115 Benefits for Veterans and their Dependents

Ask a Law Librarian

If it's
9am - 12pm and 1pm - 4pm