Want to share what you like about MassLegalHelp with us?


Tenancy by Regulation

Produced by Patty Whiting
Reviewed May 2017

If you are a tenant in a mobile home or public or subsidized housing, you are a tenant by regulation.13 You may have more protections as a tenant.

If you live in a mobile home, see Chapter 16: Mobile Homes.

If you live in public or subsidized housing, go to:

Find Legal Aid

You may be able to get free legal help from your local legal aid program. Or email a question about your own legal problem to a lawyer.

What Kind of Tenancy Do You Have Downloads

Ask a Law Librarian

If it's
9am - 12pm and 1pm - 4pm