You are here

Want to share what you like about MassLegalHelp with us?


Domestic Violence and Employment

If you are dealing with domestic violence, you have the right to:

  • collect unemployment insurance,
  • appear in court, and
  • take time off from work.

Who to call for help

Find Legal Aid

You may be able to get free legal help from your local legal aid program. Or email a question about your own legal problem to a lawyer.

Ask a Law Librarian

If it's
9am - 12pm and 1pm - 4pm